Lazaro is expanding the dedicated www.bigbadbikes.com team. Three years ago we partnered with BigBadBikes to form our first ‘Native Brand’, yes, we own a piece of the company.
Today we are at a turning point. It’s a fascinating time to be joining our team as we cross over into a growth phase that will be driven by world class content for the biking community. We believe the only way to achieve this is to maintain our culture of continuously learning, evolving and striving for the best as a company.
We are looking for a talented Photographer and Filmmaker who is comfortable working behind the camera and in the Editing Studio. The goal is to create a stream of high-end marketing creatives to improve the performance in user acquisition and user engagement. This is a great opportunity to join a growing in-house performance marketing team.
You will be working shoulder to shoulder with the people that conceptualized, shot and finished:
- Participate in the communication, production & briefing of third party vendors for some of the visual creation processes
- Create eye-catching, engaging, still and video content that ties into the customer experience.
- Conceptualize and execute videos for marketing campaigns.
- Transfer key marketing initiatives into high quality consumer facing visuals.
- Keep up to date on the latest technology and tools to enhance the look and feel of the marketing assets.
- Simply put, get behind the camera and shoot. Get into the edit studio and edit.
What You Need for this Position
- A lifelong obsession with Filmmaking and Photography.
- 2+ years of experience preferred in production and post-production roles.
- Proficient in the use of editing and compositing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro & FCPX.
- Strong sense of conceptual thinking, animation, motion, attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Solid background in fundamental art principles including: excellent color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, composition & lighting